Aditya Birla Money Franchise is a renowned financial service provider in India.
This article provides a complete summary of Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker, its business models, offers, support, and so forth.
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Highlight
|Top Business Model
|Initial Investment Required
|Rs.75,000 – Rs.250,000
|55% – 75%
|SB Code Activation Time
What do you know about Aditya Birla Money Franchise?
Aditya Birla Money Franchise is among the leading franchise outlet in India. The Company came into existence in the year 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The founder of Aditya Birla Money is Mr. Prathap C Reddy. The SB code activation time of the company is 20-30 days and the payout time is 1 month.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise has more than 17000 employees. The company has a nationwide reach and more than 2,00,0000 agents/channel partners.
The organization is committed to serving the end-to-end financial service needs of its retail and corporate customers under a unified brand-Aditya Birla Capital.
|Aditya Birla Money Business Partner Overview
|Here is the overview of Aditya Birla Money Franchise
|What type of Company is it? – Public / Private
|What is the Broker type?
|Full Service Broker
|Where is the Headquarter located?
|Who is the Founder?
|Prathap C Reddy,Chairman
|What is the year of establishment?
|How many days does it take for SB Code Activation?
|How many days/weeks it takes for Payout?
Speak to the Franchise Managers now! Fill up the form:
What are the various Business Models does Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Program provides?
Aditya Birla Money rolled out only one single business model i.e. Sub Broker business model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker / Authorised Person
The Sub Brokering partnership model offers only to those candidates who are highly proficient and experienced and served the needs of various clients.
The job of the Sub Brokers is to serve the needs of existing clients by helping them in trading/investing activities.
Sub Brokers are free to deal with all ranges of assets such as equity, derivatives, currency, commodities, mutual funds, etc
- Strong Brand Name
- Good platform to diversify income
- Continuous Back-office and operational support
- Experienced management team
- Excellent customer service support
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise Business Models
|Know about various Business Models of Aditya Birla Money
|Is the Sub Broker business model available?
|Do they provide Referral Program?
|Do they provide Master Franchise Model?
|Does this broker provide Partner / Remisier model?
How does an Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Revenue Sharing works?
Aditya Birla Money shares impeccable revenue-sharing percentages with its Sub Brokers. The revenue sharing a percentage of Aditya Birla Money Sub Brokers ranges from 55%-75%.
It can be low or high depending on the amount of business generated by the Sub Brokers. The revenue sharing ratio of Sub Brokers of Aditya Birla Money even relies on the amount the Sub Brokers pay as a security deposit cost.
The higher the security deposit they pay, the higher revenue will be distributed among them. The revenue sharing ratio is negotiable and can be negotiated by discussing with the stock broking company at the initiation.
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Revenue Sharing
|Find the details of Arch Finance Sub Broker Commission for all Business Models
|What is the revenue sharing for Sub Broker program?
|55% – 75%
|Do they provide revenue sharing or direct pay for Referral Program?
|How much is the revenue sharing Master Franchise business?
|How much is the revenue sharing required for Partner / Remisier model?
Know about Revenue Sharing of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Axis Direct Franchise
|Religare Securities Franchise
|Indiabulls Ventures Franchise
|SBICap Securities Franchise
|JM Financial Franchise
|India Infoline Franchise
|Reliance Smart Money Franchise
What is the Aditya Birla Money Business Partner Security Deposit requirement?
Aditya Birla Money Security Deposit Requirements are as follows:-
- Aditya Birla Money Sub Brokers are compelled to pay a minimum of Rs.75000-Rs. 2,50,000 as an initial deposit to the company and is entirely refundable
- The more the security deposit cost paid by the Sub Brokers, the more revenue sharing ratio will be distributed among them
- The percentage of revenue sharing ratio gets altered as the security deposit cost changes
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise Security Deposit
|Check the Aditya Birla Money Franchise cost requirement for each business model
|How much is a security deposit required for Sub Broker Program?
|Rs.75,000 – Rs.250,000
|Is there any security deposit required for Referral Program?
|What is the initial investment required for Master Franchise Model?
|What is the deposit required for Partner / Remisier Model?
What are the various Offers rolled out by Aditya Birla Money Authorised Person Program?
Various offers rolled by the Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Authorized person programs are as follows:-
- Aditya Birla Money offers excellent revenue sharing percentage to the Sub Brokers and is completely negotiable
- Security deposit amount is also minimum in comparison with other competitors
- Professionals of Aditya Birla Money help Sub Brokers in all possible manner
- Aditya Birla Money Franchise ease the Sub Brokers by offering them a flexible revenue sharing model
- They also offer Zero Revenue sharing with prepaid to the Sub Brokers
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Offers
|Here are the list of Aditya Birla Money Franchise offers available to the clients
|Do they provide Flexible Revenue Sharing offer?
|Are they providing Flat Revenue Sharing offer?
|Do they offer Zero Revenue Sharing model with Prepaid payment?
|Do they provide Zero Deposit scheme?
|Are they offering 10k Initial Deposit scheme?
Check out the various offers of other Sub Broker Providers
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise
|Monarch Networth Franchise
|Motilal Oswal Franchise
|Swastika Investmart Franchise
|Tradebulls Securities Franchise
|Angel Broking Franchise
|Shriram Insight Franchise
What are the various Supports provided to Aditya Birla Money Business Partner?
Some of the business partner supports offered by the Aditya Birla Money partners are as listed below:-
- Product Training
- Back-office Support
- Trading support
- Marketing support
|Aditya Birla Money Business Partner Support
|Here are the various Support Aditya Birla Money Franchise needs to provide to their clients
|Do they provide Acquisition Training to their associates?
|Do they provide Training for Dealers of their sub brokers?
|Are they providing Product Training for their business partners?
|Do they provide Back-Office Support for their authorised person?
|Are they providing Trading Support to their business partners?
|Are they sharing Advisory Support with their partners?
|Does the broking house provide Marketing Support to their sub brokers?
Which is the Infrastructure required for Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker Program?
Some of the infrastructure requirements offered by the Aditya Birla Money programs are listed below:-
- The minimum area of the office should be 250 Sq Ft and the office should include all the essential facilities such as Internet Connection, Telephone lines, Research Service, Trading Terminals, etc
- The office should be located in a well-established area so that clients can easily approach
- Minimum years of experience is needed to start the sub-broking business
- A minimum number of 2 employees is needed in the office
- Stock-broker should pass out from well-known universities
|Aditya Birla Money Partner Infrastructure Requirement
|Find the various Infra required to take up Aditya Birla Money Franchise
|What is the Employee Strength needed to start this franchise?
|Do the Sub Broker needs to provide Trading Terminals?
|Is the Internet Connection mandatory to take up franchise?
|Are Telephone Lines mandatory for Business Partners?
|Is mandatory to provide Research Services by Sub Broker?
|How much is the size of Office Area required to become a Sub Broker?
|Minimum 250 Sq Ft
Find out the basic requirements of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Anand Rathi Franchise
|Kotak Securities Franchise
|Shri Parasram Holdings Franchise
|Ventura Securities Franchise
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise
|Nirmal Bang Franchise
|ICICI Direct Franchise
|Profitmart Securities Franchise
What are the eligibility criteria to become the Aditya Birla Money partner?
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience is needed in the stock-broking business
- The Minimum education qualification degree of graduation is needed from a well-recognized university.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years of age
- Candidate should have effective communication skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the share market is needed.
What are the brokerage charges levied on the Clients of Aditya Birla Money Partners?
Aditya Birla Money Franchise brokerage charges are effortless to calculate. The brokerage charges of
- Equity Intraday is 0.02%
- The Equity Delivery is 0.20%
- Equity options are Rs.50 per lot
- Currency Options is Rs.50 per lot
- Equity Futures is 0.02%
- Currency Futures is 0.02%
- The commodity is 0.02%
By looking at all the above brokerage charges, it seems that a full-service stock broking company is the cheapest in the industry
|Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker – Brokerage Charges to Clients
|Here are the brokerage charges levied by Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker to their clients
|What are Equity Intraday charges?
|How much are Equity Delivery charges?
|How much is the charge levied on Equity Options?
|Rs.50 per lot
|How much are the Currency Options charges?
|Rs.50 per lot
|What are Equity Futures charges?
|What are the charges levied on Currency Futures?
|What are the charges levied on Commodity Trading?
What are the Account Opening Charges Levied to the clients of Aditya Birla Money Sub Broker?
Account Opening Charges levied to the clients of Aditya Birla Money Sub Brokers are as follows:-
- Trading Account Opening Charges is a single-time fee that Aditya Birla Money imposes on the Sub Brokers during the initiation of the account opening process.
- One–Time Aditya Birla Money Franchise Trading account charges are Rs.750
- Aditya Birla Money Franchise Demat AMC charges are Rs. 426
- Margin money of Aditya Birla Money Franchise is not required.
- Account Opening charges of Aditya Birla Money Franchise are Zero.
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise – Account Opening Charges to Clients
|Here are the account opening charges levied by Aditya Birla Money Franchise to their clients
|What are the Account Opening Charges?
|What is the Margin Money required?
|What is the charge for Demat AMC?
|how much are the Trading account charges?
|Rs.750 (One Time)
|How much are the Transaction Charges levied?
How to become an Aditya Birla Capital Partner or Sub Broker?
Becoming an Aditya Birla Capital Partner isn’t a big science that you can’t. Indeed, it hardly takes a few checkpoints to go through and assess your overall eligibility for the partner program run by the broker.
Most importantly, you must meet all minor and major requirements of Aditya Birla Capital.
Here’s a quick tutorial on getting started –
- First, know your age and experience. Aditya Birla Capital has built a nationwide reputation with over 17,000 employees and 2,00,000 channel partners. The company can’t grant the status of one of its sub-broker to an inexperienced person.
- The broking firm has rolled only a single business mode – the Sub broker/authorized person. So prepare for it only.
- You must be a citizen of India, carrying legal proof of citizenship in the nation.
- You must be ready to pay an Initial Investment between Rs.100,000 – Rs.250,000
- An office with a minimum area of 250 sq F must be arranged
Documents required to become Aditya Birla Capital Partner
Before you envision yourself as the future Aditya Birla Capital Sub Broker, it is worthwhile to see whether you are ready with the required documents.
If you want to apply for a partnership with Aditya Birla Capital, make sure you are at least 18 years old, and your age must reflect in the documents.
At least a 10th pass certificate from a recognized board of education must be available. Other documents shall cover –
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID card
- Pan Card
- Education Proof
- Residential Address Proof
- Office Address Proof
- 2 Passport Sized Photographs
- Other documents, as asked by a representative
Why Partner with Aditya Birla Capital?
Well, we have a couple of great reasons available to explain why one should think about being an Aditya Birla Capital Franchise partner. The biggest one is – a strong brand name.
The company is popularly cognized for its solid market repo. Aditya Birla Capital has long been helping people in making a good hand at investment and trading through its feature-rich digital dashboard.
The benefits are even more remarkable for partners because the continuous back office and operational support to the sub-broker are appreciation-worthy.
The pay range varies between 55%-75%, which is fairly reasonable. The company already has 800+ outlets spread across the country, making it easier for a partner to build trust among customers.
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise – Pros & Cons
Without catching a glimpse of the Pros and Cons, it’s fairly risky to reach a fair conclusion. After all, every coin is two-sided. So take a look to figure out whether becoming an Aditya Birla Capital Partner is a good or bad decision for you.
- The broker has Multiple trading products on offer
- Bringing you a great earning potential
- Wide offline presence
- Reliable Brand
- Monthly payouts
- Low investment to start
- The high upfront cost is disturbing
- Less popular among starters
- Intricate documentations
Aditya Birla Capital Franchise Registration
Let’s explore the step-by-step process of registration to acquire the status of Aditya Birla Capital Sub Broker. Being a new joiner, how exactly can you start this partnership with the broker; check it out.
- Start by filling in your name and contact details in the contact form (get it here or from the broker’s website)
- After that, a representative from the Aditya Birla capital team will get in touch with you.
- Answer their questions carefully or put up a query if you have any
- Submit documents including the deposit amount if asked by the representative
- Begin inviting clients to your landing port and convince them to become regular customers of Aditya Birla Capital.
Earning the potential of an Aditya Birla Capital Partner / ROI
The earning potential built by the broking firm for a partner isn’t hidden. An Aditya Birla Capital Business Partner can make anything between 25% to 70% commission of the revenue generated by the broking firm against each client that you bring to their platform.
However, the earning potential can increase gradually because it depends more on how far you go and how much quality traffic you bring in.
Simply put, a great effort can get you a commission of anything between 60% to 70% per client right from the beginning.
But make sure you are well aware of the Rs 100,000 minimum investment amount and additional expense on space arrangements with an area of 250sq feet at least.
Aditya Birla Capital Authorised Person – Products Offered
It’s time to watch the types of products offered by Aditya Birla capital to its sub-broker. If you plan to become an Aditya Birla Capital Authorised Person, this section means a lot to you. After all, it defines what products you will be authorized.
- Equity Intraday
- Equity Delivery
- Currency Options
- Equity Futures
- Currency Futures
What are the Customer Ratings of the Aditya Birla Money Authorised Person Program?
The customer rating of the Aditya Birla Money authorized person program is excellent. By looking at the ratings, it seems that the company is growing at a great height. It also seems that the company is a reliable and trusted stock brokerage firm.
Whether you talk about company products, services, experience, trading platforms, or supports all are showing remarkable ratings. The company has maintained ratings above average for each category.
The overall rating of the company is 3.17/5 and 3 stars are given to the company. Mobile app and trading platforms are also running at a great speed and have showing ratings of 3.1/5
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise Customer Ratings
|Find Client Ratings & Reviews against multiple parameters for Aditya Birla Money
|According to Revenue Sharing Model of the Franchisor
|3.1 / 5
|Ratings as per Security Deposit provided by the company
|3.3 / 5
|As per Experience in the Sub Broker Business
|3.1 / 5
|As per Offers provided by the Broking Franchise
|3.2 / 5
|Ratings as per Mobile Trading App & Trading Platforms
|3.1 / 5
|Overall Ratings of the Sub Broker Franchise
|3.17 / 5
Aditya Birla Money Franchise Conclusion
In the last it can be said, Aditya Birla Money Franchise strives its best to help its clients in taking a business to a great height.
The revenue sharing ratios of Sub Brokers are also excellent which attracts the candidates to be the Sub Broker of Aditya Birla Money.
Aditya Birla Money Franchise eases the sub-broker by offering paperless and trouble-free KYC.So altogether it’s a good option to be the Sub Broker of Aditya Birla Money.
Get to know about other Sub Brokers in India
|SMC Global Franchise
|Paytm Money Franchise
|Asit C Mehta Franchise
|Geojit Finance Franchise
|Reliance Securities Franchise
|HDFC Securities Franchise
|Alice Blue Online Franchise
Start your own Business Now! Become a Sub Broker. Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles