SAMCO Franchise is an established player in the financial services industry. They initiated their operations in the year 1993. And, they’ve been serving clients with diverse requirements ever since.
They’ve become one of the most favored companies in the recent past. They primarily function as a full-service brokerage house. However, that is not their only business forefront. They’re even involved in the financial franchise business.
They’ve developed quite an astounding network of business partners over the past years. And, we’ll be focusing on exactly that part of their operations for this article.
We’ll lay down a proper review of SAMCO Sub Broker as a financial franchiser. And, we’ll do so by reflecting on several of their business aspects.
|SAMCO Sub Broker Highlight|
|Top Business Model||Referral Program|
|Initial Investment Required||Zero|
|Revenue Sharing||10% – 20%|
|Payout Time||27 Days|
|SB Code Activation Time||30 Days|
What do you know about SAMCO Franchise?
SAMCO franchise was brought into existence in the year 1993. And, they’ve been serving various clients with diversified needs ever since. They were incorporated within the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
And, the reason for their mere existence can be credited to Jimeet Modi. He was the one whose efforts led the organization to gain such success.
As a financial franchiser, they need 30 working days to allocate a new sub-brokers code. And, they even need 27 days to pay the dues of their partners.
|SAMCO Business Partner Overview|
|Here is the overview of SAMCO Franchise|
|What type of Company is it? – Public / Private||Public|
|What is the Broker type?||Discount Broker|
|Where is the Headquarter located?||Mumbai, India|
|Who is the Founder?||Jimeet Modi|
|What is the year of establishment?||1993|
|How many days does it take for SB Code Activation?||30 Days|
|How many days/weeks it takes for Payout?||27 Days|
Speak to the Franchise Managers now! Fill up the form:
What are the various Business Models that SAMCO Sub Broker Program provides?
SAMCO’s been serving in the financial services industry for over 2 decades. And, that’s how they’ve come to gain enormous knowledge about it. They’re well accompanied by the ins and out of the industry.
And, that’s how they’ve only come to grant only one business model to their partners. And, you might be surprised to know that it isn’t the usual business model offered by their competitors. They have come up with a different solution.
They grant their partners with merely the Referral program. This is completely new even for this industry.
- Referral Program
SAMCO Referral Program
This is a discrete model with distinguished features. This model does not require much from the partners. However, it allows them to grant all services on behalf of the franchiser.
Moreover, it even grants the partners hefty commission rates. On the other hand, the partners are not even required to stay engaged with the business at all times. They only get paid when their referrals turn into real conversions.
|SAMCO Franchise Business Models|
|Know about various Business Models of SAMCO|
|Is the Sub Broker business model available?||No|
|Do they provide Referral Program?||Yes|
|Do they provide Master Franchise Model?||No|
|Does this broker provide Partner / Remisier model?||No|
How does SAMCO Sub Broker Revenue Sharing work?
SAMCO’s revenue-sharing model is as unique and discrete as the franchiser. It is dependent on several factors. One of the leading factors is the arrangements between the partners and the franchiser.
The franchiser allows the partners to gain a commission rate of 10-20%. You must understand that this is one of the highest rates for this business model in the industry.
|SAMCO Sub Broker Revenue Sharing|
|Find the details of its Sub Broker Commission for all Business Models|
|What is the revenue sharing for Sub Broker program?||NA|
|Do they provide revenue sharing or direct pay for Referral Program?||10% – 20%|
|How much is the revenue sharing Master Franchise business?||NA|
|How much is the revenue sharing required for Partner / Remisier model?||NA|
Know about Revenue Sharing of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Axis Direct Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||SBICap Securities Franchise||JM Financial Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||India Infoline Franchise||Reliance Smart Money Franchise|
What is the SAMCO Business Partner Security Deposit requirement?
As we’ve mentioned before, the franchiser does not seek much from the partners. The partners are a lot less bound by SAMCO as compared to their competitors.
This is because of their unique business partnership approach. The franchiser merely requires quality leads from their partners and nothing more. This means that the partners do not need to pay any kind of security deposit whatsoever.
|SAMCO Franchise Security Deposit|
|Check the SAMCO Franchise cost requirement for each business model|
|How much is security deposit required for Sub Broker Program?||NA|
|Is there any security deposit required for Referral Program?||Zero|
|What is the initial investment required for Master Franchise Model?||NA|
|What is the deposit required for Partner / Remisier Model?||NA|
What are the various Offers rolled out by SAMCO Authorised Person Program?
SAMCO franchise offers certain benefits to its business partners. These offers help the partners to establish their businesses with rather ease.
These even help them to earn a bit of extra income by saving. Moreover, these even grant the partners the ability to execute business at their will and convenience. Thus, the list of offers provided by the franchiser includes: –
- Flexible Revenue Sharing
- 10k Initial Deposit
|SAMCO Sub Broker Offers|
|Here is the list of SAMCO Franchise offers available to the clients|
|Do they provide Flexible Revenue Sharing offer?||Yes|
|Are they providing Flat Revenue Sharing offer?||No|
|Do they offer Zero Revenue Sharing model with Prepaid payment?||No|
|Do they provide Zero Deposit scheme?||No|
|Are they offering 10k Initial Deposit scheme?||Yes|
Check out the various offers of other Sub Broker Providers
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|Tradebulls Securities Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise||Shriram Insight Franchise|
What are the various Supports provided to SAMCO Business Partner?
SAMCO franchise has come up with innovative ideas to help its partners. We’re talking about the SAMCO franchise support initiative.
This initiative includes various programs to train the partners. These programs help the partners to learn various business skills. Moreover, the programs are provided to the partners free of cost. Therefore, the list of all these programs can be summed up to: –
- Acquisition Training
- Dealing Training
- Product Training
- Back Office Support
- Trading Support
|SAMCO Business Partner Support|
|Here are the various Support SAMCO Franchise needs to provide to their clients|
|Do they provide Acquisition Training to their associates?||Yes|
|Do they provide Training for Dealers of their sub brokers?||Yes|
|Are they providing Product Training for their business partners?||Yes|
|Do they provide Back-Office Support for their authorised person?||Yes|
|Are they providing Trading Support to their business partners?||Yes|
|Are they sharing Advisory Support with their partners?||No|
|Does the broking house provide Marketing Support to their sub brokers?||No|
Which is the Infrastructure required for SAMCO Business Associate?
SAMCO Franchise has specific requirements related to business infrastructure. This infrastructure help commence the business with ease and maintain the overall flow.
These infrastructures must be installed as per the list below: –
- The partner must have an office of their own. And, the office must be at least 200 sq. ft. which is required to install the basic apparatuses related to the business.
- Partners are required to install certain trading terminals. These terminals help to commence the trades with ease. These must be installed as per industry standards.
- The partners must install a working telephone line. This is usually to be used for business communication. However, this sometimes even caters to trades over call.
- Partners are required to install a working internet connection. This is required to carry out several online trades at the same time. Moreover, this even helps out in undisputed communications.
- The partners must have at least 2 people as their staff. This is required to carry out the daily business chores with ease. However, the recruits must be trained and well-versed in the financial services domain.
|SAMCO Partner Infrastructure Requirement|
|Find the various Infra required to take up SAMCO Franchise|
|What is the Employee Strength needed to start this franchise?||Minimum 2|
|Do the Sub Broker needs to provide Trading Terminals?||Yes|
|Is the Internet Connection mandatory to take up franchise?||Yes|
|Are Telephone Lines mandatory for Business Partners?||Yes|
|Is it mandatory to provide Research Services by Sub Broker?||No|
|How much is the size of Office Area required to become a Sub Broker?||Minimum 200 Sq Ft|
Find out the basic requirements of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Anand Rathi Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Shri Parasram Holdings Franchise|
|Ventura Securities Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise|
|Nirmal Bang Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Profitmart Securities Franchise|
What are the eligibility criteria to become SAMCO Partner?
The franchiser has certain confinements with selecting their business partners. These confinements specify the kind of people eligible to join their business. Moreover, these even levels the ground for all the partners.
Therefore, SAMCO franchise eligibility criteria include: –
- The joining partners are required to have a certain educative background. The franchiser only allows people with a minimum intermediate degree to join. However, they happen to have a certain preference for people with bachelor’s degrees.
- Joining partners are required to have a certain experience. The franchiser only takes people with 2 or more years of experience as partners. And, the experience must specifically be in the field of financial services.
- The joining partners are required to belong to a certain age group. The franchiser doesn’t allow people below 21 years to even enroll for registration.
- Joining partners are required to acquire certain certifications. These certifications are meant to grant them eligibility for different business aspects. One of the most important among them is the certificate granted by SEBI.
What are the brokerage charges levied on the Clients of SAMCO Partners?
The franchiser has confinements related to charging the clients for certain services. That’s why they’ve specified a list of rates for brokerage services. This list must be followed uniformly by all partners. So, SAMCO partner charges include: –
- 02% or Rs. 20 for all equity intraday services.
- 2% or Rs.20 for all equity delivery services.
- 20 per lot for all equity options services.
- A 20 per lot for all currency options services.
- 02% or Rs. 20 for all equity futures services.
- 02% or Rs. 20 for all currency futures services.
- And, NA for all commodity services.
|SAMCO Sub Broker – Brokerage Charges to Clients|
|Here are the brokerage charges levied by SAMCO Sub Broker to their clients|
|What are Equity Intraday charges?||0.02% or Rs.20|
|How much are Equity Delivery charges?||0.2% or Rs.20|
|How much is the charge levied on Equity Options?||Rs.20 per lot|
|How much are the Currency Options charges?||Rs.20 per lot|
|What are Equity Futures charges?||0.02% or Rs.20|
|What are the charges levied on Currency Futures?||0.02% or Rs.20|
|What are the charges levied on Commodity Trading?||NA|
What are the Account Opening Charges Levied to the clients of SAMCO Sub Broker?
SAMCO franchise charges for the non-brokerage must be incurred as: –
- 00325% of total turnover as transaction charges.
- Free 1st Year and 2nd Year 400 + GST for Demat AMC.
|SAMCO Franchise – Account Opening Charges to Clients|
|Here are the account opening charges levied by SAMCO Franchise to their clients|
|What are the Account Opening Charges?||Free|
|What is the Margin Money required?||Zero|
|What is the charge for Demat AMC?||Free 1st Year and 2nd Year 400 + GST|
|how much are Trading AMC charges?||Rs.0|
|How much is the Transaction Charges levied?||0.00325% of Total Turnover of Total Turnnover|
How to become a SAMCO Partner or Sub Broker?
Here are the steps to allow you to become a SAMCO partner sub-broker:
- Open the broker’s website and fill out the form.
- Now start uploading the documents and open your account.
- On uploading the document, a trading account will be opened and is free of cost.
- The user can start adding clients to their portfolio; the complete procedure is done online only.
- Now you can start your trading, and on referring any client to Samco, you will receive 20 free trades and 10% of the brokerage for every referral.
Documentation needed to become a SAMCO partner
Some of the most crucial paperwork that needs to be sent to SAMCO Securities to become a SAMCO Sub Broker is listed below:
- You can provide a passport, a Pan Card, or a transcript from your last academic institution to prove your age.
- Your voter identity card, passport, driver’s license, Adhaar card, utility bill, or any other identification can be proof of your address.
- You may use your Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driver’s License, Passport, or any other government-issued ID card to prove your identification.
- You would need to submit a voided check if you wanted them to change the details of your bank account that were listed in their records.
- A copy of your SEBI registration certificate.
- A copy of your highest degree would also be needed.
- 3-4 photos the size of a passport.
Why Partner with Samco?
SAMCO Securities is a great company to join for various reasons because they excel at what they do. Let’s have a look at some of the important pointers first:
First, they are inexpensive brokers with a minimum brokerage fee of just 20 rupees for a single sale. Regardless of the number of trades made, they provide the lowest brokerage rates on the market.
There is no need for you to be concerned; you can trade even if you have less money in your purse because you can leverage up to four times the amount of cash available in your account.
With SAMCO Franchise you have the choice to have a “Zero Balance” account with them, which eliminates the need for you to hold a sizable balance of money in your account to serve as collateral.
Their trading tools are completely cutting edge and offer Gen-next-level functionality. They are reachable through desktops, laptop, and mobile phones. Because these solutions allow you access to numerous market segments simultaneously, you don’t need to keep track of multiple logins.
SAMCO Franchise – Pros & Cons
These are some advantages to working with SAMCO as a SAMCO partner. Before opening an account with SAMCO, you must know about the advantages and disadvantages of the company. You may decide if SAMCO fulfills your needs for investment by looking at its advantages and disadvantages.
- On the BSE, NSE, and MCX, the brokerage charge is set at Rs 20 per trade for all market sectors, which helps attract more and more clients.
- For the first month, brokerage services will receive 100% cashback.
- Here, research and recommendations are presented.
- There are available add-on products, including KyaTrade, StockBasket, and RankMF.
The following is a list of SAMCO’s drawbacks. Look at this list of SAMCO’s drawbacks.
- Even though most online brokers offer this service for free, each Equity Delivery trade should cost Rs 20.
- No assistance with branching out.
- Don’t offer any services involving NRI trading.
- The subscription to add-on products like StockBasket carries an additional cost.
SAMCO Franchise Registration
Taking on the role of a sub-broker gives you access to the wealth of passive income opportunities.
You won’t have to attend any interviews or wait a few weeks or days to learn the results is the best thing for being a SAMCO partner. Furthermore, you do not need a fancy degree to prove your talent.
To trade, you must be at least 18 years old and provide a certificate of registration to the broker. It will help if you abide by these criteria to become a sub-broker.
You can directly register to become a Sub broker from the company website itself.
Earning Potential for Samco
In case you plan to be a SAMCO business partner, the revenue generated by you will be divided into many proportions. There are four ways by which any user can earn money with Samco, and they are:
- Brokerage earning:
The broker can refer clients and look forward to earning up to 50% commission for the brokerage paid by the referred client every month.
- Stockbroker Commission:
Every time a stock basket is purchased, the broker receives up to 40% as the annual fee.
- Product Subscription Commission
The broker receives about 50% commission for their client’s products. The products included in the program are Optionplus, Intrplus, Cashplus, and Stockplus.
For every client transaction and referral, the brokers earn free trades.
SAMCO Authorized Person – Products Offered
Several benefits are offered to business partners under the SAMCO authorized person scheme. These incentives aid the partners in developing their businesses more swiftly and easily.
These things even enable individuals to save money, increasing their income. Another advantage is that they allow the partners to manage the company to their preferences.
Consequently, the list of services provided by the franchisor includes the following: –
- Modular Earnings Distribution
- 10k First Down Payment
What are the Customer Ratings of SAMCO Authorised Person Program?
SAMCO franchise ratings are represented in the table above. The ratings can be read as: –
- 3/5 for their revenue-sharing model.
- 2/5 for their security deposit requirement.
- 1/5 for their experience.
- 5/5 for their trading platforms.
- 3/5 for their business offers.
- 2/5 as an average rating for their overall performance.
|SAMCO Franchise Customer Ratings|
|Find Client Ratings & Reviews against multiple parameters for SAMCO|
|According to Revenue Sharing Model of the Franchisor||3.3 / 5|
|Ratings as per Security Deposit provided by the company||3.2 / 5|
|As per Experience in the Sub Broker Business||3.1 / 5|
|As per Offers provided by the Broking Franchise||3.3 / 5|
|Ratings as per Mobile Trading App & Trading Platforms||3.5 / 5|
|Overall Ratings of the Sub Broker Franchise||3.2 / 5|
The SAMCO Business Associate Conclusion
SAMCO Franchise has proven its worth as a financial franchiser more than once. And, the fact that they’ve been rated at 3.2 proves this rather well.
Get to know about other Sub Brokers in India
|SMC Global Franchise||Paytm Money Franchise||Bonanza Portfolio Franchise|
|Edelweiss Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Alice Blue Online Franchise|
Start your own Business Now! Become a Sub Broker. Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles