Profitmart Securities Franchise is a rather new entrant into the financial services sector. They were established in the year 2011. And, they’ve served clients across the country ever since.
They’ve even joined the financial franchise business recently. And, that’s the prime interest of this article. We’ll try to elaborate on all the services they offer to their partners.
We will enlist all the support they provide. And, we’ll even jot down the requirements they have from partners. In short, we’ll draft a detailed review of the Profitmart Securities Sub Broker Program and its services. However, we’ll do so specifically for their financial franchise distribution business.
|Profitmart Securities Sub Broker Highlight
|Top Business Model
|Initial Investment Required
|Rs.20,000 – Rs.50,000
|40% – 75%
|SB Code Activation Time
What do you know about Profitmart Securities Franchise?
Profitmart Securities franchise, as mentioned before, was established in the year 2010. They were incorporated within the city jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra. And, Rakesh Sonawane, Niranjan Mahajan, Nayan Bhandari, Yesudasan R K can be held responsible for their initiation.
It was Rakesh’s efforts that they progressed so quickly. They still function from their Mumbai-held headquarters. And, they’ve recently grown a good network of business partners.
These partners help the franchiser to serve even more clients across the nation. The franchiser, in return, takes merely 14 days to process the due payments of the partners. They even require 31 days to allocate a new sub-broker’s code.
|Profitmart Securities Business Partner Overview
|Here is the overview of Profitmart Securities Franchise
|What type of Company is it? – Public / Private
|What is the Broker type?
|Full Service Broker
|Where is the Headquarter located?
|Who is the Founder?
|Rakesh Sonawane, Niranjan Mahajan, Nayan Bhandari, Yesudasan R K
|What is the year of establishment?
|How many days does it take for SB Code Activation?
|How many days/weeks it takes for Payout?
Speak to the Franchise Managers now! Fill up the form:
What are the various Business Models that Profitmart Securities Sub Broker Program provides?
Profitmart Securities Franchise may be new to the business, but they are smart enough. Serving the clients for about 8 years, they’ve gained a thing or two about the industry. And, this knowledge even helps them to determine the flow of business.
That’s how they’ve decided to keep the overall business control to themselves. This is the sole reason why they grant only one business model to their partners. We’re referring to the Profitmart Securities sub-broker model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Profitmart Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person
This business model is designed to cater to a very specific kind of crowd. It allows the partners to distribute all the services on the franchiser’s behalf. It even allows them to grant the clients some special privileges.
These privileges can be added services or extended support. This enables the partners to retain most of their clients. It even helps them to gain some new ones with ease. Having said that, the business model even imposes some restrictions on the partners.
For instance, they must only incur the specific charges fixed by the franchiser upon clients. Furthermore, they are even not granted any sort of regional business authority.
This allows more than one of their partners to be active within the same region. This even increases the competition between the partners. However, the partners do get a hefty commission for their tasks.
|Profitmart Securities Franchise Business Models
|Know about various Business Models of Profitmart Securities
|Is the Sub Broker business model available?
|Do they provide Referral Program?
|Do they provide Master Franchise Model?
|Does this broker provide Partner / Remisier model?
How does Profitmart Securities Sub Broker Revenue Sharing work?
Profitmart Securities revenue-sharing depends on multiple factors. To mention, the franchiser has categories for the partners. These categories are determined as per the security deposit paid.
The categories are even influenced by the arrangements between the partners and the franchiser. And, these categories have a direct impact on the revenue shared. So, the partners are subjected to receive a commission rate of 40-75%.
|Profitmart Securities Sub Broker Revenue Sharing
|Find the details of its Sub Broker Commission for all Business Models
|What is the revenue sharing for Sub Broker program?
|40% – 75%
|Do they provide revenue sharing or direct pay for Referral Program?
|How much is the revenue sharing Master Franchise business?
|How much is the revenue sharing required for Partner / Remisier model?
Know about Revenue Sharing of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Axis Direct Franchise
|Religare Securities Franchise
|Indiabulls Ventures Franchise
|SBICap Securities Franchise
|JM Financial Franchise
|India Infoline Franchise
|Reliance Smart Money Franchise
What is the Profitmart Securities Business Partner Security Deposit requirement?
We’ve already told you how important the security deposit is. It plays a vital role in deciding the overall commission rate. It even helps determine the arrangements to be made between the partners and the franchiser.
You may even call it the Profitmart Securities franchise cost. And, it must be paid by all the partners without any exceptions.
However, the partners do get a great many options about the amount they must pay. The overall security deposit varies from Rs.20,000 – Rs.50,000.
|Profitmart Securities Franchise Security Deposit
|Check the Profitmart Securities Franchise cost requirement for each business model
|How much is security deposit required for Sub Broker Program?
|Rs.20,000 – Rs.50,000
|Is there any security deposit required for Referral Program?
|What is the initial investment required for Master Franchise Model?
|What is the deposit required for Partner / Remisier Model?
What are the various Offers rolled out by Profitmart Securities Authorised Person Program?
Profitmart Securities franchise offers limited benefits to the partners. However, these offers have a direct impact on the business flow.
These offers can be considered a boon for the business. These help the partners to act freely. And, they even enable them to earn a bit extra at their discrete will. So, here’s how the list of these offers go: –
- Flexible Revenue Sharing
- 10k Initial Deposit
|Profitmart Securities Sub Broker Offers
|Here is the list of Profitmart Securities Franchise offers available to the clients
|Do they provide Flexible Revenue Sharing offer?
|Are they providing Flat Revenue Sharing offer?
|Do they offer Zero Revenue Sharing model with Prepaid payment?
|Do they provide Zero Deposit scheme?
|Are they offering 10k Initial Deposit scheme?
Check out the various offers of other Sub Broker Providers
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise
|Monarch Networth Franchise
|Motilal Oswal Franchise
|Swastika Investmart Franchise
|Tradebulls Securities Franchise
|Angel Broking Franchise
|Shriram Insight Franchise
What are the various Supports provided to Profitmart Securities Business Partner?
There are numerous Profitmart Securities franchise support programs to help the partners. These programs are used to train the partner’s vital business development skills.
These even help the partners to easily establish their businesses. Furthermore, these are provided free of cost to the partners. So, the overall list of all these aforementioned support programs includes: –
- Acquisition Training
- Dealing Training
- Product Training
- Back Office Support
- Trading Support
|Profitmart Securities Business Partner Support
|Here are the various Support Profitmart Securities Franchise needs to provide to their clients
|Do they provide Acquisition Training to their associates?
|Do they provide Training for Dealers of their sub brokers?
|Are they providing Product Training for their business partners?
|Do they provide Back-Office Support for their authorised person?
|Are they providing Trading Support to their business partners?
|Are they sharing Advisory Support with their partners?
|Does the broking house provide Marketing Support to their sub brokers?
Which is the Infrastructure required for Profitmart Securities Business Associate?
All the business partners are expected to fulfill certain business requirements. These requirements form the very basis of the business. And, they even help to commence the business with rather ease.
Therefore, Profitmart Securities partner requirements include: –
- Sub Brokers must have an office. This is required to further install certain vital business equipment. The franchiser seeks an office with a minimum 300 sq. ft. carpet area.
- Partners must install certain trading terminals within their office space. these are required to enable the clients to execute stock trades.
- The partners are required to maintain a staff of their own. Minimum of 3 employees are required as per the franchiser’s norms.
- Sub Brokers are required to install an active telephone line. This is to be primarily used for business communication. However, this can even come in handy with certain ‘trades-over-call’.
- Partners are required to install an active internet connection. This is usually required for online trading provisions. The connection must be stable and strong enough to support several online trades at once.
|Profitmart Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
|Find the various Infra required to take up Profitmart Securities Franchise
|What is the Employee Strength needed to start this franchise?
|Do the Sub Broker needs to provide Trading Terminals?
|Is the Internet Connection mandatory to take up franchise?
|Are Telephone Lines mandatory for Business Partners?
|Is it mandatory to provide Research Services by Sub Broker?
|How much is the size of Office Area required to become a Sub Broker?
|Minimum 300 Sq Ft
Find out the basic requirements of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Anand Rathi Franchise
|Kotak Securities Franchise
|Shri Parasram Holdings Franchise
|Ventura Securities Franchise
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise
|Nirmal Bang Franchise
|ICICI Direct Franchise
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise
What are the eligibility criteria to become Profitmart Securities Partner?
Profitmart Securities franchise’s eligibility criteria include several requirements from the partners. And, this list is a must to follow for all partner aspirants. It requires: –
- The partners have multiple business-related certifications. One of the most important out of these is the one issued by SEBI. It enables the partners to commence business freely without any restrictions.
- Partners are supposed to have a certain educative qualification. The franchiser only allows people with at least an intermediate degree to apply. However, people with a bachelor’s degree are considered more worth.
- The partners must have experience of minimum2 of years. And, they must provide certain documents during the registration to prove this.
- Partners must be of 21 years or more at the time of registration. Valid documents proving this must be provided at the time of registration.
What are the brokerage charges levied on the Clients of Profitmart Securities Partners?
Profitmart Securities partner charges include: –
- 0.03% charge for equity intraday services.
- 30% charge for equity delivery services.
- 0.03% charge for equity futures services.
- 50 per lot for currency options services.
- 0.03% charge for currency futures services.
- 50 per lot for equity options services.
- 0.03% charge for commodity trading services.
|Profitmart Securities Sub Broker – Brokerage Charges to Clients
|Here are the brokerage charges levied by Profitmart Securities Sub Broker to their clients
|What are Equity Intraday charges?
|How much are Equity Delivery charges?
|How much is the charge levied on Equity Options?
|Rs.50 per lot
|How much are the Currency Options charges?
|Rs.50 per lot
|What are Equity Futures charges?
|What are the charges levied on Currency Futures?
|What are the charges levied on Commodity Trading?
What are the Account Opening Charges Levied to the clients of Profitmart Securities Sub Broker?
Profitmart Securities franchise charges for all non-brokerage services must be imposed as: –
- Zero for any kind of account opening.
- 999 as a one-time fee for Demat AMC.
- Zero for Trading AMC.
- 00325% of total turnover for transaction fee.
- The clients must even be advised to maintain a minimum margin money balance of Rs. 10,000.
|Profitmart Securities Franchise – Account Opening Charges to Clients
|Here are the account opening charges levied by Profitmart Securities Franchise to their clients
|What are the Account Opening Charges?
|What is the Margin Money required?
|What is the charge for Demat AMC?
|Rs 999 One Time Fee
|how much are Trading AMC charges?
|How much is the Transaction Charges levied?
|0.00325% of Total Turnover
How to become a profitmart Partner or Sub Broker?
In just five easy steps, you can become a sub-broker with Profitmart. They are as follows:
- Click on the tab named call-back request.
- In this case, you will receive a call from the Profirmart support team.
- Please send in all the necessary paperwork, as listed on the checklist.
- Please send your entry form along with a cheque for the registration fee.
- Your code is currently being created.
Documents required to become Profitmart Partner
You will require the following paperwork (for an individual) to open an account:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Education records documentation (minimum intermediate)
- Evidence of a home address
- Proof of business address is (electricity bill, phone bill-BSNL or MTNL, bank statement)
- Four Passport size photographs
- CA letter of recommendation
- If there is any name discrepancy, an affidavit of the person’s name must be put on paper and stamped with a ten-rupee fee.
- Please be aware that the paperwork above must be certified by a CA or notarized.
Why Partner with Profitmart?
- No A/C Opening Charge.
- Receive a smart Trading Terminal at no cost.
- Using our mobile app, you may trade while on the go.
- The trading process is completely transparent through digital contract notes and text message trade confirmation.
- We offer the most cutting-edge trading platform in the industry right now—NEST.
- A single trading platform for commodities, currency, futures, and options.
- ProfitMart works with you to bring incredibly quick, real-time rates, and we also give you the highest level of data security. The fact that all of the crucial servers are spread across various data centers enables this.
- A dedicated relationship manager who offers customized services and answers.
- We have personalized investment portfolio tracking.
Profitmart Franchise – Pros & Cons
- Being a new entrant in the industry, the Profitmart Franchise has just a single business model to set up its reputation in the market.
- Low-security investment or deposit.
- Reasonable revenue sharing ratio.
- They are offering trading software to their clients.
Due to a single business model, expansion is quite less.
Profitmart Franchise Registration
This SEBI registration is one of the initial eligibility requirements for the PROFITMART sub-broker or Franchise scheme. The broker franchise team handles the registration to ensure no risk to the sub-broker.
To start the procedure with them, one must fill up a form on their website. After that, they will receive a call or email from the Profitmart partner program as a follow-up.
Profitmart asks about and learns about the expectations that a potential candidate has during this conversation, and it also conveys the expectations Profitmart has of a sub-broker. Additionally, it provides a brief explanation of several business-related slang terms.
The applicant will then be required to complete the form with basic personal information and details relevant to the position. It will then conduct some preliminary background investigation on a new employee interested in working with them.
When the Profitmart sub-broker team has decided that a candidate is suitable for being a business partner, they will finalize an agreement to appoint them as a sub-broker.
The franchise agreement comprises a list of responsibilities of the Profitmart franchise and other aspects such as the length of the agreement, the price, the compliance standards imposed on sub-brokers, and more.
Earning the potential of a Profitmart Partner / ROI
Many factors can affect the Profitmart Securities revenue-sharing system. It is crucial to know that the franchisor offers many categories to the various partners. Which category a person belongs to will depend on how much of a security deposit was paid.
The contract between the partners and the franchisor may also impact the categories. Also, the allocation of funds is directly affected by these categories. As a result, the partners are forced to accept a sixty to eighty percent commission rate.
Profitmart Authorized Person – Products Offered
This business method is designed to appeal to a specific customer. Profitmart authorized person allows the partners to offer all of the services on the franchisor’s behalf. It enables businesses to give their clients exclusive advantages for using their services.
These benefits could come in the form of additional programs or increased help. As a result, the partners can retain most of their clients. It also makes it simpler for them to attract new customers.
A few restrictions that are part of the company model apply to the partnership agreement.
For instance, they must only charge clients the particular fees the franchisor has determined. Additionally, they are given no commercial authority at all at the regional level.
What are the Customer Ratings of Profitmart Securities Authorised Person Program?
Profitmart Securities franchise ratings on a scale of 1-5 can be seen as: –
- 1/5 for the revenue-sharing model they follow.
- 2/5 for the security deposit requirements they have.
- 2/5 for their experience.
- 1/5 for their offers.
- 2/5 for their trading platforms.
- And, 3.1/5 for their overall operations.
|Profitmart Securities Franchise Customer Ratings
|Find Client Ratings & Reviews against multiple parameters for Profitmart Securities
|According to Revenue Sharing Model of the Franchisor
|3.1 / 5
|Ratings as per Security Deposit provided by the company
|3.2 / 5
|As per Experience in the Sub Broker Business
|3.2 / 5
|As per Offers provided by the Broking Franchise
|3.1 / 5
|Ratings as per Mobile Trading App & Trading Platforms
|3.2 / 5
|Overall Ratings of the Sub Broker Franchise
|3.1 / 5
The Profitmart Securities Business Associate Conclusion
We believe that Profitmart Securities Franchise can be trusted with its efforts and services. Their overall rating at 3.1/5 can be seen as dire proof of our statement.
Get to know about other Sub Brokers in India
|SMC Global Franchise
|Paytm Money Franchise
|Asit C Mehta Franchise
|Geojit Finance Franchise
|Reliance Securities Franchise
|HDFC Securities Franchise
|Alice Blue Online Franchise
Start your own Business Now! Become a Sub Broker. Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles