Being Religare Securities Franchise is one of the best sub-brokership in the industry and we will find out how.
In this article, we will answer all the major queries you have regarding this stockbroker which is in this for quite a long time now and has a great network of sub-brokers and business partners, and loyal clients.
The article will take you through the basics of the stock-broker and inform you about the various business models that you can engage in.
It will give you the details of eligibility measures set by the firm and also about the security deposit and investment requirements and obvious regarding the revenue for sure apart from all the other details that are necessary to jump into this business of Religare Securities Sub Broker.
|Religare Securities Sub Broker Highlight
|Top Business Model
|Initial Investment Required
|Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.5,00,000
|SB Code Activation Time
What do you know about Religare Securities Franchise?
Religare Securities Franchise is a three decades old business that started in the year 1984. You must be wondering about the network of this business which is having so rich experience.
Yes, you are going to become a member of a network that is experienced and thus wise. Religare Securities Sub Broker gets their code activated within 3-4 weeks which is the normal time taken by other stockbrokers as well.
The firm has been based in the city of New Delhi and it was established by Nitin Aggarwal & Manjushree Nitin Ghodke.
Being a full-service broker, this firm extends various opportunities to the sub-brokers and the business partners that we will discuss in the later sections.
|Religare Securities Business Partner Overview
|Here is the overview of Religare Securities Franchise
|What type of Company is it? – Public / Private
|What is the Broker type?
|Full Service Broker
|Where is the Headquarter located?
|New Delhi, India
|Who is the Founder?
|Nitin Aggarwal & Manjushree Nitin Ghodke
|What is the year of establishment?
|How many days it takes for SB Code Activation?
|How many days/weeks it takes for Payout?
Speak to the Franchise Managers now! Fill up the form:
What are the various Business Models that Religare Securities Sub Broker Program provides?
The business models of this firm include –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Partner Program / Remisier
Religare Securities Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Sub-brokers’ business model of Religare is quite famous across the industry for various reasons.
The sub-brokers of Religare need to keep a certain deposit against which the firm assigns them the sub-brokership rights to deal in their products and services.
The sub-brokers are required to bring in their clients and pitch and sell them the services and products offered by Religare.
If you can sell and generate revenue, you will earn a share in the revenue as mentioned by the sub-broker deed and the agreement between you and the firm.
Religare Securities Partner Program / Remisier
Remisier or Partner of Religare Securities is those individuals who work on a commission basis and refer clients to the firm.
The Remisier is the agent in simpler terms the firm that pitches to clients about the company and the products and services its offers.
If the pitching is successful and the clients get interested in trading with Religare Securities, then the Remisier gets a particular share of the revenue generated from the client he brought in.
However, in this model, the Remisier does not need to pitch particular products or services according to the need of the client. That is the job done by the firm only. When the client is referred to the firm, the executives take care of the same.
|Religare Securities Franchise Business Models
|Know about various Business Models of Religare Securities
|Is the Sub Broker business model available?
|Do they provide Referral Program?
|Do they provide Master Franchise Model?
|Does this broker provide Partner / Remisier model?
How does Religare Securities Sub Broker Revenue Sharing work?
The Religare Securities Franchise Revenue Sharing for the sub-brokers is quite high as compared to other similar firms in the market. The minimum share of revenue that the sub-brokers are entitled to is 60% which is quite high.
The maximum share though is 70% only which is at par with the market average and nothing extraordinary. However, the minimum Religare Securities Sub Broker Commission is too high to make your pockets bulky with just a minimum investment.
The Remisiers get a flat 20% of the revenue generated from the clients they refer to the firm. For the Remisier model, 20% of revenue is a little below the average shared by others in the industry.
|Religare Securities Sub Broker Revenue Sharing
|Find the details of Religare Securities Sub Broker Commission for all Business Models
|What is the revenue sharing for Sub Broker program?
|Do they provide revenue sharing or direct pay for Referral Program?
|How much is the revenue sharing Master Franchise business?
|How much is the revenue sharing required for Partner / Remisier model?
Know about Revenue Sharing of other Sub Broker Franchise
|Axis Direct Franchise
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise
|Indiabulls Ventures Franchise
|SBICap Securities Franchise
|JM Financial Franchise
|India Infoline Franchise
|Reliance Smart Money Franchise
What is the Religare Securities Business Partner Security Deposit requirement?
Religare Securities Franchise Cost for the sub-brokers starts at Rs.2,00,000 which is the average charged by most of the stockbrokers in the industry. So, you do not have to pay any higher amount to become a sub-broker of Religare.
The most important thing to notice here is that you are depositing Rs. 50000 and getting entitled to 60% of the revenue which is incredible.
The Remisier needs to deposit Rs.15,000 and this is a fixed amount that the Remisier has to invest to start the business.
The Religare Securities Sub Broker Investment can go up to Rs.5 lakhs as well if the sub-broker wants to earn more than the minimum revenue share.
|Religare Securities Franchise Security Deposit
|Check the Religare Securities Franchise cost requirement for each business model
|How much is security deposit required for Sub Broker Program?
|Rs.2,0,000 – Rs.5,00,000
|Is there any security deposit required for Referral Program?
|What is the initial investment required for Master Franchise Model?
|What is the deposit required for Partner / Remisier Model?
What are the various Offers rolled out by Religare Securities Authorised Person Program?
The Religare Securities Franchise Offers are –
- Flexible revenue sharing which is for the sub-brokers and the Remisier who performs extraordinarily and generates humongous revenue for the broker in a year. They become eligible for a higher revenue percentage than the regular minimum and maximum revenues mentioned above.
- The sub-brokers and the Remisier both can start the business with just Rs. 10000 as the initial capital in the business. The firm offers this special scheme where the sub-brokers especially can deposit Rs. 10 thousand and then after a certain period or when they start generating revenue, they can make up to the minimum deposit requirement.
The Religare Securities Sub Broker Offers are quite lucrative and they also have certain discounts and other offers for the clients which indirectly help the sub-brokers.
|Religare Securities Sub Broker Offers
|Here are the list of Religare Securities Franchise offers available to the clients
|Do they provide Flexible Revenue Sharing offer?
|Are they providing Flat Revenue Sharing offer?
|Do they offer Zero Revenue Sharing model with Prepaid payment?
|Do they provide Zero Deposit scheme?
|Are they offering 10k Initial Deposit scheme?
Check out the various offers of other Sub Broker Providers
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise
|Monarch Networth Franchise
|Motilal Oswal Franchise
|Swastika Investmart Franchise
|Tradebulls Securities Franchise
|Angel Broking Franchise
|Shriram Insight Franchise
What are the various Supports provided to Religare Securities Business Partner?
Religare Securities Partner Support includes –
- Marketing support helps the sub-brokers in marketing their business well in front of the clients and prospective clients.
- Back-office support is to help with the official and administrative work behind the trading desk.
The Religare Securities Franchise Support also means proper training of the sub-brokers and the Remisier before they start their business and venture with the firm on a journey. Though the training continues after the initial joining at the beginning it is mandatory.
The firm offers product training and dealing training which are the basic and most important training in this industry.
While product training is about product knowledge and dealing is about how to pitch those products to clients.
|Religare Securities Business Partner Support
|Here are the various Support Religare Securities Franchise needs to provide to thir clients
|Do they provide Acquisition Training to their associates?
|Do they provide Training for Dealers of their sub brokers?
|Are they providing Product Training for their business partners?
|Do they provide Back-Office Support for their authorised person?
|Are they providing Trading Support to their business partners?
|Are they sharing Advisory Support with their partners?
|Does the broking house provide Marketing Support to their sub brokers?
Which is the Infrastructure required for Religare Securities Sub Broker Program?
Religare Securities Sub Broker Infra Requirement includes –
- An office with at least three employees
- The office must have at least two hundred square feet of area in it
- You must offer research services in your office to be eligible for the sub-brokership rights of the Religare Securities
- You need to have a proper internet connection, a high-speed connection in your office
- Make sure all the telephone lines are working perfectly
- You need to install the trading terminals in the office to serve the clients who want to trade from your office of yours and also you need to handle terminals for many clients.
|Religare Securities Partner Infrastructure Requirement
|Find the various Infra required to take up Religare Securities Franchise
|What is the Employee Strength needed to start this franchise?
|Do the Sub Broker needs to provide Trading Terminals?
|Is the Internet Connection mandatory to take up franchise?
|Are Telephone Lines mandatory for Business Partners?
|Is is mandatory to provide Research Services by Sub Broker?
|How much is the size of Office Area required to become a Sub Broker?
|Minimum 200 Sq Ft
Find out the basic requirements of other Stock Broking Franchise
|Anand Rathi Franchise
|Kotak Securities Franchise
|Shri Parasram Holdings Franchise
|Ventura Securities Franchise
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise
|Nirmal Bang Franchise
|ICICI Direct Franchise
|Profitmart Securities Franchise
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Become Religare Securities Partner?
The Religare Securities Sub Broker Eligibility is strict and they are very particular about the eligibility of the candidates who want to become their business partners. The eligibility criteria are –
- You must be educated up to 10+2 and more from a recognized school, board of education, and university.
- The next criterion is one of the fundamental requirements for the position of sub-brokers and Remisier of Religare Securities and that is experience. You need to have prior experience of a few years and that experience must be relevant to the stock market and broking industry.
- Financial products knowledge is a mandatory requirement for the sub-brokers and Remisier of Religare Securities. You need to be also updated about the financial environment of the nation. This is to pitch the right product to the right client in a professional manner.
- A NISM certificate is required to become a registered sub-broker. You have to clear the NISM certification examination for the sub-brokers module.
- The documents you need to share with the firm to check your eligibility are –
- AADHAAR Card
- PAN Card
- Education Degree certificates
- Voter Id
- GST Registration Certificates
- Address Proof
- SEBI Registration Certificates
- NISM or NCFM Certificates
What are the brokerage charges levied on the Clients of Religare Securities Partners?
The Religare Securities Partner Charges the clients as per the table given above for the various transactions. If you check the table properly, you will find that the brokerage charges are quite low for each of the segments.
For the intraday segments, the range is starting from 0.05% only which is one of the lowest possible brokerages in the industry. The brokerage for the options segments is average not too high not the lowest as well.
So, overall the Religare Securities Authorised Person Charges are reasonable and affordable and do not pinch the pockets of the clients and thus you can expect to get a good number of clients.
|Religare Securities Sub Broker – Brokerage Charges to Clients
|Here are the brokerage charges levied by Religare Securities Sub Broker to their clients
|What are Equity Intraday charges?
|How much are Equity Delivery charges?
|How much is the charge levied on Equity Options?
|Rs.5 per Lot
|How much are the Currency Options charges?
|Rs.5 per Lot
|What are Equity Futures charges?
|What are the charges levied on Currency Futures?
|What are the charges levied on Commodity Trading?
What are the Account Opening Charges Levied to the clients of Religare Securities Sub Broker?
Religare Securities Franchise Charges for account opening of the clients is NIL for a lifetime. So, the clients need to pay only this amount and no other charges.
There is no margin money required by the firm which is a great opportunity financially to start trading and take a position as much as you like without worrying about the margin money. The annual maintenance of the Trading and Demat account is free for a year, there is no transaction fee as well.
So, if at the beginning, Religare Securities Sub Broker Charges for the account opening were hard to digest as it was quite high, your client will get all these benefits and most importantly there are no recurring charges.
|Religare Securities Franchise – Account Opening Charges to Clients
|Here are the account opening charges levied by Religare Securities Franchise to their clients
|What are the Account Opening Charges?
|What is the Margin Money required?
|What is the charge for Demat AMC?
|Rs 400 from second year onward
|how much are Trading AMC charges?
|Free for 1 year
|How much is the Transaction Charges levied?
How to become a Religare Partner or Sub Broker?
Step 1: Fill out the contact form on the page with the essential details.
Step 2: A call from a representative of our business to you to confirm the data you have given and your interest in the offer.
*Step 3: The Religare Securities Sales team will get in touch with you; in the meanwhile, you should schedule a meeting with them.
Step 4: The potential sub-broker is to speak with the Religare Securities sale agent in-depth about the proposal to completely discuss all of the deal’s specifics.
Step 5: The documentation had to be submitted now.
*Step 6: Religare Securities will carry out its internal examination of the contents submitted.
The identification card for the sub-broker will be generated after the verification process has been completed, at which point one can start doing business.
The entire course of the procedure takes around 7-8 days.
Documents required to become a Religare Partner
The registration process for being a Religare partner allows the individual to submit the below-listed documents. The list of documents should be possessed by the individual while registering themselves. Here is the list:
- Address Proof: Passport, Rent agreement, Driving license, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Voter ID.
- Pan Card: 5 copies (Backside and Frontside).
- Identification Proof: Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN card.
- Office Proof: Rent agreement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill
- Age Proof: Voter ID card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, and various other relevant certificates confirming your age.
- Passport size picture (5 copies)
- Registration certificate for SEBI
- Reference letter received from a Registered CA.
Why Partner with Religare?
The full-service broker is a participant in all of the significant stock exchanges in the nation, including the NSE, BSE, and MSEI, as well as the commodity exchanges MCX and NCDEX.
Investments can be made in a variety of investment products thanks to the broker. The broker keeps physical locations in over 2000 locations around the nation, including in more than 530 cities.
They have been able to gain a reputation among traders and investors as a result of this. More than 1.24 active clients of the firm are now trading on the National Stock Exchange.
The broker has more than 1200 business partners who are also maximizing the opportunity. The data are readily available and show great potential in serving as a sub-broker for Religare. Everyone can see the numbers since they are available.
Religare Franchise – Pros & Cons
- Assurance of a well-established and experienced stock broking company.
- Various types of products to offer to the customers.
- Efficient earning potential
- Wide offline presence across parts of India
- High Initial Investment requirement
- Does not have a significant online presence
Earning the potential of a Religare Partner / ROI
You will be qualified to receive 70% of the total brokerage revenue produced in a single month if the ratio that was agreed upon was 70:30.
For instance, if the ratio that has been agreed upon is 70:30 and the entire amount of net brokerage for this month is 5 lakh, you will receive 3.5 lakhs, and Religare Securities would be the owner of the remaining 1.5 lakhs.
The amount of revenue sharing that you receive is based on several variables, such as the amount of money that you have invested, the products that you were dealing with, the amount of money that you have deposited, the difference between the projected revenue and the actual revenue generated, and other similar things.
Religare Franchise Registration
- Fill out the form below to submit your information. To begin, all we will need from you is your name, a phone number you can reach, and your city.
- We will arrange for you to have a phone conversation with a Religare representative.
- You must discuss your firm’s objectives and the specifics of your past with the business executive over the phone.
- It would help if you gave the specifics of your business plan to be considered a potential partner in a firm endeavor. Therefore, you must make sure that you are ready for the interview.
- Assuming everything about the interview goes well. After some time has passed, the Religare representative will contact you to discuss scheduling an appointment to continue the process.
- The commission rates relevant to the Religare sub-broker models will be disclosed to you. They will go over specifics, including the sum of the original investment, expenses, and sub-brokers’ duties, among other things.
- You will be able to schedule a meeting with the executive in the future, and you will have to bring the proper paperwork to that appointment.
- The documents that have been submitted will be checked out as soon as feasible.
- As soon as the papers have been verified, you will have access to the Religare Sub Broker account toolbox. The login information for your account, including your password and login ID, is included in this toolkit and can be used during account setup.
Religare Authorized Person – Products Offered
For many reasons, the sub-brokers of Religare’s business model are quite well-known in the industry. Religare sub-brokers must keep a certain deposit on file for the company to grant them the sub-brokership privileges required to conduct business with the company’s products and services.
To promote and sell the many services and products that Religare has to offer to its current clients, sub-brokers must recruit those clients.
According to the sub-broker deed and the agreement that was formed between you and the business, you will be entitled to a percentage of any profits you successfully create.
What are the Customer Ratings of the Religare Securities Authorised Person Program?
Religare Securities Franchise Ratings is overall 3 which suggests that the firm is prudent at satisfying the business partners and the clients at the same time.
3 out of 5 is a great rating in this industry and the firm has more or less similar ratings in all the segments.
|Religare Securities Franchise Customer Ratings
|Find Client Ratings & Reviews against multiple parameters for Religare Securities
|According to Revenue Sharing Model of the Franchisor
|3.0 / 5
|Ratings as per Security Deposit provided by the company
|2.9 / 5
|As per Experience in the Sub Broker Business
|3.1 / 5
|As per Offers provided by the Broking Franchise
|2.8 / 5
|Ratings as per Mobile Trading App & Trading Platforms
|3.2 / 5
|Overall Ratings of the Sub Broker Franchise
|3.0 / 5
The Religare Securities Franchise Conclusion
This provides you with one of the most lucrative business opportunities with lower investment requirements.
As a Religare Securities Sub Broker, you can be a part of a huge network of investment enthusiasts and clients.
Get to know about other Sub Brokers in India
|SMC Global Franchise
|Paytm Money Franchise
|Asit C Mehta Franchise
|Geojit Finance Franchise
|Reliance Securities Franchise
|HDFC Securities Franchise
|Alice Blue Online Franchise
Start your own Business Now! Become a Sub Broker. Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles